- Browse or search for the items you would like to order.
- Click the "Add to Cart" button on the product detail page.
- Sign in to your account or Register as a new member
- Click the "checkout" button
- Provide Consignee, delivery address and etc. Click “Continue Check Out” button to check for the submitted shipping information.
- When you are ready, click the "Proceed with PayPal" button to submit your order.
- Once the payment process is completed, we will send you a confirmation email message as completion of transaction
- Free shipping is eligible for one single purchase of HK$150.00 or above or for 3 items or above
- HK$10.00 will be charged when one single purchase is less than HK$150.00 or for 2 item only.
- Additional $16.00 will be charged for registered mail service
- Additional $25.00 will be charged for local courier service (airport and restricted area are not included)
- Only local Hong Kong addresses are acceptable for our orders.
- Please make sure the shipping information is correct before you confirm payment and check out. For any amendment, please contact our customer service at (852) 2787 0678(852) 2787 0678 during office hours 9:30am – 6:00pm from Monday through Friday or email email@example.com
- We are not responsible for late or lost packages due to incorrect or undeliverable address provided by customers. Applicable shipping cost will be charged for re-delivery of the return package.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue FREE shipping at any time.
- PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online. The service allows members to send money without sharing financial information, with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or promotional financing.
- You can pay using your PayPal account or, if you don't have one, you can pay as a PayPal guest.
- Please visit PayPal's official website for detailed information.
- Once your order is shipped, we will send you an email confirmation with details of your order, destination and delivery charge.
- Order will be dispatched within 3 working days upon receipt of payment. Order can be expected to arrive within 2-7 business days.
- Customers can click the "History" button to view the status of the order.
- If your order contains any pre-order items, the entire order will only be dispatched until the formal release date of the pre-order goods
- In the case when part of your paid order is out of stock, we will send you those available item(s) in due course in normal procedure. Payment will be refunded for the out-of-stock item(s).
- Please check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. If item(s) is/are damaged or defective, please notify us by email within 7 days from receipt with your reason of return, invoice number. Please return the damaged items to us within 3 days after OK confirmation from us. Customer is responsible for the relevant shipping charges for return goods and re-delivery if applicable.
- Please ensure proper packaging of your shipment. We recommend that you send your return via a reliable carrier and we are not responsible for lost returns. The replacement item will be sent to the original "ship to" address upon receipt of the original item returned to us. The shipping charge on re-delivery will be borne by us.
- An item must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging and likeness. Gifts or premiums, if any, should be returned together with product(s) when returned or exchanged.
- Please note that unauthorized returns may be refused or disregarded, and at your own risk.
- Refunds, on cases deemed reasonably acceptable by us, are issued to the payment method used at the time of purchase.
- Free shipping is eligible for one single purchase of HK$150.00 or above or for 3 items or above. HK$10.00 will be charged when one single purchase is less than HK$150.00 or for 2 item only.
Q: Do I need to register before making purchase?
A: Yes. By registering you will be able to check the order history, and your previous shipping address etc. The registration procedures are simple and absolutely free.
Q: What can I do if I forgot my password?
A: If you simply forgot your password,
1. Go to the "Member Login" and click "Forgot password"
2. Enter your "Email" address
3. Click on the "Submit" button.
We will send a new but resettable password to your e-mail address.
Q: How do I know my order is accepted?
A: Once the payment process is completed, we will send you a confirmation email message as completion of transaction.
Q: How do I check my order status?
A: Go to the Your Account page and click the "History" button. You have to sign in to view the detail of the order.
Q: Can I cancel an order?
A: All transaction cannot be canceled or refunded after payment.
Q: Can I place my order by mail or over phone?
A: We only accept online order.
Q: Can I change my shipping address after my order is placed successfully?
A: Please contact our Customer Service hotline at 2787 0678 during office hours 9:30am – 6:00pm from Monday through Friday or email us for the changes. Please quote the order number.
Q: What if the estimated delivery date has passed and I still don't have my order?
A: Order can be expected to arrive within 2-7 business days. If your order is overdue and the order is not showing as "Shipped" in the "History", please contact our Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: What can I do if I found defective or damaged products in my order?
A: If you receive (an) item(s) that is/ are damaged or defective, please email us within 7 days from receipt with your order number and a description of the condition of the damaged or defective item. Please note that unauthorized returns may be refused or disregarded and at your own risk.
Q: Do you ship to oversea address?
A: We serve Hong Kong only.
Q: Why the product is different from the photos in eShop?
A: The attributes of the products provided on eShop are for reference only, slight variations with actual products may occur.
Q: What are your working days?
A: Monday through Friday 9:30am – 6:00pm, excluding Public Holidays in Hong Kong.
- Require for a single order over HK$300.00;
- eCoupon is applicable at Deltamac eShop only;
- Only one eCoupon can be used on each transaction; eCoupon cannot be exchanged for cash, non-refundable and no change will be given;
- If the transaction amount is more than eCoupon’s face value, customer will pay the difference;
- The valid period of eCoupon is 30 daysfrom payment date (Expiry date as stated on the email); and
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Deltamac (HK) Co. Ltd
- Valid until further notice.